Linkedin ads policy :
LinkedIn has a set of policies that govern the content and behavior of ads on its platform. Here are some key LinkedIn Ads policy guidelines to keep in mind:
- Ad Content: Ads must be professional in tone and content, and cannot contain offensive, misleading, or inappropriate content.
- Targeting: Ads cannot discriminate based on personal attributes such as age, gender, ethnicity, or religion.
- Intellectual Property: Ads cannot infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, including trademarks, copyrights, and patents.
- Prohibited Content: LinkedIn prohibits certain types of content in ads, such as tobacco, drugs, weapons, adult content, and illegal activities.
- Landing Pages: Ads must lead to a landing page that is relevant to the ad’s content and provides a good user experience.
- Ad Transparency: Ads must clearly identify the advertiser and the purpose of the ad.
- Data Collection: Advertisers must comply with LinkedIn’s data collection policies and obtain consent from users for any data collection.
- Political Ads: Political ads must comply with LinkedIn’s Political Ads Policy, which requires transparency, authenticity, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
It’s important to note that LinkedIn’s policies are subject to change, so it’s always a good idea to review the most up-to-date policies before creating and running ads on the platform. Additionally, LinkedIn reserves the right to reject or remove ads that violate its policies or guidelines.