No matter whether you are making a short video clip or a whole film for YouTube or some other site, you have to edit that video or film to improve the quality and engagement, so your audience doesn’t get bored. Video is also becoming a crucial element for dragging organic traffic. So you also require videos for marketing purposes. To make a perfect video you have to edit it and for that, you need video editing software.
- 1 Best Free Video Editing Softwares
- 2 Best Free Video Editing Softwares for PC
- 3 Best Free Video Editing Softwares for Android
Best Free Video Editing Softwares
Most of the video editing software available in the market are too expensive to be bought by an entrepreneur or a beginner. Still, there is some video editing software that you can get without spending even a penny. I have searched out some of the best video editing software that you can get free of cost. Aren’t you interested in knowing the best free video editing software? If yes then get ready to learn about them and making high-quality videos and movies for free. Let’s started.
Best Free Video Editing Softwares for PC
Adobe premiere pro free download
Adobe premiere pro is a paid video editing software. It was launched in 2003. This is the most useable editor around the world because of its amazing features. You can download adobe premiere pro for free by clicking the Downl0ad button.
It is one of the best known free video editing software for beginners and entrepreneurs for editing images and videos. It is available for Windows. The amazing features of Filmora help in creating high-quality professional videos.
- Filmora has editing tools that aid in trimming and cutting the video to eliminate useless clips from your video.
- You can add filters, special effects, transitions, and also text to make it more captivating.
- You can also create a reverse video and can also control the video speed. Speed control helps you to make an attractive slow motion or fast video.
- Also, it has many other professional tools, including transitions, themes, and overlays.
- You can create a video with 4K resolution and export it conveniently to any social media platform, including YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram.
Filmora lacks a variety of audio tracks and you need to use a fast processor for it. But all other features are too good that beginners can use it conveniently.
It is one of the best free video editing software for desktop. It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. LightWork has a free version that has all the high-end features for creating high-quality videos. But if you want more than that, you can also buy a pro version that has more advanced features for video editing.
- LightWork can trim videos and make them more precise and compelling.
- It also supports Multicam editing and can be used to synchronize multiple cameras. You can have all features that are necessary for converting an ordinary video into a high-quality video.
- It also facilitates you to compose the video in different formats.
- The unique tools of the LightWork can conveniently combine the audio and video to make a perfect video.
- It can also export your video on social media platforms like YouTube or Vimeo etc.
But the free version can export only MPEG-4 files and is unable to export 4K videos. For exporting a 4K video you have to get the pro version. Though LightWork is one of the best video editing software, still, it is too advance that most beginners find it hard to use. For that, the LightWork offers tutorials that make it easy to learn how to use it for perfect video editing.
Shotcut was invented for only Linux, But the latest version, in addition to supporting Linux, is also available for Windows and macOS.
- Like the LightWork, Shotcut also comes with a collection of hundreds of video formats and tutorials.
- It is capable of making a video with a 4K resolution video.
- It is also capable of dragging and importing media files easily on the project.
- Audio editing tools like audio mixing, pitch compensation, cross-fade, and filters help in improving the quality of the video making it more attractive for the audience.
- Shotcut also has a timeline that along with numerous filters can aid in adding several tracks to the video.
The interface of the Shotcut is complex and some users find it troublesome. But the rest of the features are too good to make it one of the best video editing software.
Blender is one of the best video editing software that you can operate on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It was initially designed for 3D animation, but its awesome features also make it a good video editor.
- It allows you to trim and mask some parts of your video to make it even more engaging.
- It also provides a live preview of your video.
- Also, it has a luma waveform, chroma vectorscope, and histogram display for the detailed analysis of your video or image.
- Audio mixing, scrubbing and syncing improve the quality of the video.
- Keyframes, filters, and effects aids in transforming an ordinary video into a professional video.
- The speed control and adjustment layer make the video more interesting and fascinating.
No doubt, Blander has all the features that are required to make a high-quality video, but its features are too advance to be used by beginners and entrepreneurs. Most of the tutorials Blander offers are for 3D animation. Very few are on video editing that makes it hard for beginners to use it.
It operates on macOS and iOS. It is also available on mobile as an app for video editing. iMovie has many fabulous features that make it one of the best video editing software.
- You can import and edit 4K videos and can make the cinema-quality movie.
- iMovie has awesome filters, picture-in-picture, and the screen-split effects that aids in improving the quality of your video.
- The green screen effect enables you to replace the ordinary backgrounds of your pictures with a fascinating location with a few clicks.
- The collection of soundtracks aids in making the stunning video. You can also drag your audio tracks and voice-over to edit the video.
- iMovie also enables you to add images to your video.
- You can also preview your video before exporting it to any social media platform like YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo.
With all these awesome features, iMovie is the best free video editing software for beginners, but it lacks some features for professional usage.
VSDC Video Editor
VSDC is only available for Windows. Like LightWork, it also has a free version and a pro version.
- The non-linear programming aids in placing objects in various positions to make a professional video.
- It contains a huge collection of audio and video formats and also supports codecs.
- Image correction, object transformation, and transition, as well as filtration help in making a high-quality video.
- Colour blending parameters make your video unique and professional.
- VSDC is one of the best video editing software as it is convenient to use and beginners can easily understand its features. Video stabilization tools aids in making the video non-shaky.
- The special export profile helps in selecting a suitable format for the video and export that video to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or Vimeo.
It has all the excellent features that you can get only from expensive video editing software, but the free version of VSDC lacks multiple coloured chroma key and has limited resolution.
Best Free Video Editing Softwares for Android
Adobe Premiere Rush
This is one of the best video editing app available for Android. You can easily install it from Google Playstore.
- Adobe premiere facilitates dragging and adding audio, images, or graphics to the video.
- Speed control, video trimming, and colour alteration aids in editing your video and making it perfect for any social media platform.
- Adobe premiere gives you a set of soundtracks. You can also add music or soundtracks of your choice to it.
- Syncing to the cloud gives you access to your video any time anywhere.
- You can crop your videos and send them to YouTube, TikTok, or Instagram.
Adobe Premiere Rush has all the basic features that are required by beginners, but it lacks some functions including rotation of clips.
This wonderful video editing software is developed by GoPro with numerous admirable features and is available for iOS as well as for Androids.
- It aids in trimming, rotating, and adding text to your video clip or photos.
- You can get transitions, graphics, and filters to edit your video.
- Quik also has a huge collection of soundtracks and can automatically synchronize transitions to the beats.
- You can control the speed of the video and can make it fast or slow.
- You can save your video in 60fps or can save it as a draft for further editing.
No doubt, Quik is one of the best video editing software for Android with awesome auto-editing features, but it lacks a few editing features that you might need occasionally. Still, it has lots of exceptional features that you only get from expensive video editing software.
InShot is one of the best HD video editors, that you can easily get from play store. You can use it to trim, cut, and crop your video. You can also rotate your video. It also has many other features.
- InShot provides free music, Volg music and you can also adjust the volume of the music. Besides, you can add your voiceover or audio tracks.
- Filters, special effects, and brightness control help to make your video more interesting.
- With speed control, you can make a fast motion or slow-motion videos that will make your video more enchanting.
- Editing pictures is much easier using layouts, filters, and different backgrounds that InShot offers.
- Videos can be exported to YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, or Whatsapp without losing quality.
InShot lacks a blending system, but the rest of the features are good enough for beginners and entrepreneurs
KineMaster is an awesome app that helps you to edit your video on your Android or tablet. It has various features that make it one of the best video editing software.
- Blending modes and colour adjustments make your videos and images more fascinating.
- You can add layers of videos, images, and text to make your video attractive.
- KineMaster has an asset store with a collection of music, graphics, and transitions that aids in improving the quality of the video.
- It also offers editing tools like trimming, cropping and splicing to make the videos engaging.
- Audio filters, Chromakey, and speed control also help in editing video.
- You can export video up to 4K resolution.
- Best Gaming Headsets 2020
- Best Free Torrent Clients For 2020
- Best Websites To Download 3ds Roms.
- 8 Best Laptops For Writers 
KineMaster has limited transitions, but all other features are good enough to make it one of the best video editing software.
So, if you’re a beginner or entrepreneur and want to have a professional level video than get one of these best free video editing software for your desktop or your Android phone and start creating the high-quality video. Also, tell us in the comments section which software helps you the most?
Which software do YouTubers use to edit videos?
Most of the famous YouTubers use filmora for video editing. Because filmora is easy to use and it also has lots of amazing features
Is Adobe premiere pro is free?
Yes, Adobe premiere pro is one click away from you. Just click the download button.