Intel Core i7-8700k is one of the most efficient processors for gaming, editing, and designing. No matter how good the processor cooler could be, the cooling must be enough to keep the temperature of the processor normal. Excessive heat can damage the processor. Usually, the inbuilt CPU cooling system is not enough to provide enough cooling if you are using your processor for hours. Overclocking also has a major impact on the increase in heating the processor. To prevent the damaging effects of heat, you have to employ a perfect CPU cooler for proper cooling.
Choosing the best CPU cooler is not easy. By using heavy coolers you will end up with noise. So, I have analyzed many CPU coolers and has screened some of the best CPU coolers that you can use to prevent heating up of your i7-8700k processor. Let me tell you about the best CPU coolers for i7-8700k.
Best Air CPU Coolers For i7-8700K
It comes from the award-winning NH-U series and has a lot of high-end features. Noctua products are known for their efficient performance and durability
- Noctua NH-U14S has a slim fin array with 140mm single tower design
- Low noise adaptor not only aids in automatic speed control but also helps in noise-free operation
- Aluminium fin array enhances the heat dissipation by increasing the airflow
- You can also install NF-A15 for lowering noise. Its anti-vibration pads minimize the noise giving you a much better gaming time with overclocking
- The secuFirm2 mounting kit also enhances safety as well as quality.
- Six copper heat pipes with copper base make it perfect for heat dissipation.
- Nickel plating along with copper pipes and copper base soldered all joints.
- NH-U14S also comes with a good warranty for six years.
NH-U14S provides exceptional performance with excellent quality. The design of NH-U14S is not so impressive and it also lacks LED installation, but the rest of the features are excellent and make it perfect for the i7-8700k processor.
Master Air Maker 8
Master Air Maker 8 is the perfect creation with its compactness and high quality. It has awesome features that are second to none.
- With the latest cooling technology, Master Air Maker 8 has a 3D vapour chamber that protects your processor from overheating.
- 8 heat pipes with exceptional aluminium heat sink further provide cooling to the processor. Besides, it consumes only 250W TDP.
- Exceptional Silencio FP fans with silence drive IC technology make it noise-free with the high-pressure cooling system.
- With the interchangeable top cover, you can either show-off red LED lights with a translucent plate or can replace it with a stylish aluminium plate.
- You can install 140mm and 120mm fans and these fans are adjustable and can be replaced by special fan bracket design.
Master Air Maker 8 is perfect with exceptional cooling and anti-noise system, but it has only a single LED mode and is not compatible with some systems. Other than this all features are good enough to make it one of the best CPU coolers.
Cooler Master Hyper 212
It is one of the best CPU coolers for i7-8700k and is efficient for cooling the processor by dissipating excessive heat.
- Aluminum toped heat pipes aids in the removal of heat that is produced by overclocking
- Direct contact technology long with also enhances the heat removing the ability
- It does not cause much noise. At its highest speed, it produces only 26-decibel noise which is the maximum noise it produces. This level of noise is almost negligible.
- Fins are stacked over each other and it reduces the resistance for airflow, increasing the cooler air to flow over the motherboard.
- Jet black outlook and coloured fins with nickel fins give it adorable design.
Despite all these features Cooler Master Hyper 212 does not support additional fan installation. But it is capable of providing the best performance with minimum power consumption.
Best Liquid CPU Coolers For i7-8700k
Corsair Hydro H100i Pro
This is the latest model of Corsair with a lot of professional features.
- It contains dual 240mm fans. It is one of the best coolers for high RAM and Overclocking. It is also one of the best options for heavy gaming.
- Powerful Corsair iCue software allows adjusting fan speed and RGB lighting adjustment.
- It has fewer wires and does not have direct contact with other sockets.
- PWM has sensors that control the fans and gives excellent airflow.
- Fans stop at low temperatures by Zero RPM profile and minimize the noise.
No doubt, Corsair has exceptional features, but it is a bit noisy during heavy gaming.
EVGA CLC 280
EVGA is known for its awesome hardware manufacturing. EVGA CLC 280 is a perfect liquid cooler for i7-8700k with good performance.
- The perfect design with curved fans minimizes the noise without making any compromise on the performance.
- You can control the speed and curvature of fans easily by EVGA software.
- The radiator is connected to a pump and copper water block by sleeved tubing.
- Water blocks allow efficient heat dissipation and keep the temperature low even with Overclocking.
- High quality makes it durable. It has a 5-year warranty.
It is noisy than other CPU coolers in our list and has a larger size that makes it non-compatible for some systems.
Arctic Liquid Freezer 360
Arctic Liquid Freezer 360 is also an amazing liquid cooler with a lot of high-end features for handling high temperature of processors with Overclocking.
- The radiator of Arctic Liquid Freezer 360 is surrounded by six 120mm PWM fans that improve the flow of air and dissipates the heat.
- It has an efficient pump that along with the latest motor technology provides excellent performance with low power consumption.
- CFD optimized F12 fans control the flow rate and produce almost no noise.
- It provides all these high-end features at a reasonable price.
It has a large size and it makes it hard to install it on some systems.
- 8 Best Laptops For Writers 
- BEST LAPTOPS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
- Best Websites To Download 3ds Roms.
- Best Gaming Headsets 2020
If you are using an i7-8700k processor for hours of working and do not want to face any systematic damage, then prevent your processor from overheating. For better performance of your i7-8700k processors get one of the above CPU coolers and make yourself tension free.